P. Diddy About Jennifer Lopez I Cried Twice

P. Diddy About Jennifer Lopez I Cried Twice

P. Diddy about Jennifer Lopez
P. Diddy has admitted that it was his ex-girlfriend Jennifer Lopez cried twice since she found herself in the role of judge on the show “American Idol.” He explained that he was touched with the compassion of his ex. “She was very compassionate. I cried twice. And everything she said made sense, I’m really proud of her. She is a very good person, but when you are such, emotions are constantly coming out. I think that it is really refreshing in the show,” said Diddy.
Otherwise, Lopez and Diddy were in relationship about twelve years ago, a love that lasted two years, broke up because of shooting in a New York club. In fact, both were after that arrested and angry Jennifer left Diddy soon after that.
“It was one of the worst moments of my life. I felt embarrassed when it all ended,” said Jennifer after the shooting. Relationship with Diddy commented as something that had to end. “Our relationship began as something pure and innocent, but soon became very ugly, and so has ended. I have to admit that we fell in love and have become close. He was my mentor and really cared for me. But still I knew that my relationship with him has a shelf life,” Jennifer said recently about her relationship with the famous rapper.