little next door



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had the most pleasant lunch at Little Next Door on West 3rd Street today with my maja, aunt, and grandparents. It was our second visit to this sweet spot. Somehow my grandmother discovered this lovely little bistro with electric blue walls and waiters with french accents. It is definitely a hip-LA sort of place, filled with, of course, more beautiful people than it should have had the capacity for. 

Regardless, it was a fabulous lunch. Moroccan butternut squash soup with crème fraîche, are you kidding me?!

Also, I was rummaging through the top drawer of the old vanity in the spare bedroom and came across this shark/dolphin pin and loved it immediately. Turns out, it was my mother's high school swim team pin. Anyhow, I decided to stick it in my ear. I love how it looks sort of out of place and random and takes up so much of my ear lobe.

Finally, in fear of freezing my tush off at the restaurant, I did a quick run through of my mamma's closet in search for a coat, discovering this beauty that she has apparently been hiding from me all this time! Do you die?!

Wearing mom's coat, target hooded sweater, slashed F21 black skinnies, and mom's old boots.

Smile for me, my precious babies.
-Molly Shameless