Riff-Raff goes to San Fran



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Downtowns. Crazies. Chinatown. Crazies. Chef's Special. BART. Union Square. Homeless. Walking. Chilly. Backless Dress. Vogue. Aardvarks & Fur Coats. Jameson. Nanking. MOMA. Hippie. Gold. Street Lights. Killer.

Lo and I, along with our dearest friend Alex, road tripped it up to San Fran this weekend for a few days of fun and it was ab fab.

Lauren got the sickest Almost-Famous-Penny-Lane coat from Aardvark (isn't that second to last pic the CUTEST??) and I am totally jeally beans over it. I'm also pretty sure that my shinylicious gold tights caused bewilderment in most onlookers.

Goodness it was so much fun.

I am hoping Lo will post more. She has a much better camera than I.

Smile for me, baby. I've missed ya'll!
-Molly Shameless